Get A Consultation From Our Bed Bug Specialists Now!
Fill Out The Form Below to get a Consultation by our certified Bed Bug specialist, or give us a call today at (248) 206-3133…
Note: We promise to keep your info safe.
Finding The Best Pest Control Company / Bed Bug Exterminator In Detroit Was Never Easier
Our Trucks Don’t mention the word “Bed bugs” on it – so no need to worry!
Michigan defined pest control as an essential function, so if there’s a shelter in place order issued as noted above, we are still open for business
All technicians practice safety first guidelines.
Hello and welcome! If you’ve stumbled upon our website, it is likely that you’re dealing with a crisis. Your home has been plagued with a bug infestation and you have run out of solutions to the problem. First, you should step back and take a deep breath. You’ve come to the right place. We are the best bed bug extermination Detroit has to offer and will be able to help you reclaim your home. First though, you should take the time to familiarize yourself with these critters and their way of life. Bed bugs are truly an oddity and tend to be hardier than their pesky counterparts. They require specialized treatment plans and we’ve got them.
Call Us @ (248) 206-3133 (Matt Alcantara)
Before going any further, you should take the time to examine the bug’s infiltration techniques. By learning how they can enter your home, you will have a much better chance of preventing that from happening. Here at the best and most experienced bed bug extermination company in Detroit, we’ve studied these bugs and have analyzed their behavior for an extensive period of time. Below, you will learn about our results.
- In Detroit, bed bugs are commonly found in motels. By spending a night in an infested hotel, you will collect the bugs on your clothing and in your luggage. If these items are not wasted and dried thoroughly, they’ll enter your home, once you return.
- Purchasing used furniture and clothing can be a wonderful way to get a bargain, but it comes with a few risks. These bugs can survive in clothing and furniture for a lengthy period of time. If you purchase clothing or furniture, which contains bed bugs and bring the items home, it is almost certain that your home will become infested.
- Leaving clothing stashed around your home can also result in problems. Although this may not result in an infestation, it will give the bugs a place to hide. Pick up those old clothes and throw them in the wash, before the problem spirals out of control.
As you can see, it can be quite easy to succumb to a bed bug infestation. The good news is that the infestation is not a result of unkemptness or filth, so you should not feel ashamed of your current problem. Once you begin believing that you may be suffering from a problem, you should work to confirm the infestation right away. We’ve put together a list of warning signs you should look for right now.
- Take the time to inspect your body, when you wake in the morning. Bed bugs have an insatiable craving for blood and they’ll bite their victims repeatedly throughout the night. Inspect your body and take note of small red bite marks.
- Another common sign of an infestation is brown excrement stains. These will typically be found on your bed linen, furniture and potentially even your clothing. If these stains begin appearing unexpectedly, you may be suffering from an infestation.
- If you wish to put an end to your doubts, you should try to capture a live bed bug. Although this may seem complicated initially, it is not. A little bit of tape in the appropriate area will do the trick.
Call Us @ (248) 206-3133 (Matt Alcantara)
If you’ve found one or two of the indications above, you most likely have bed bugs in your home. Don’t panic yet though! You’ve already found the top bed bug exterminator Detroit has to offer and we’ll be able to help you, during this immensely trying time.
We Are The Best Pest Control Team / Bed Bug Exterminator In Detroit, Michigan!
Now, it is time for us to introduce ourselves. Throughout the years, our company has worked hand in hand with many residents of Detroit. With our expertise and by utilizing the latest technology, we’ve been able to eradicate the bugs from hundreds of homes throughout the city. Although we specialize in bed bugs, we’re also capable of handling other pests, including cockroaches, and ants. By making contact with us right away, you will be able to maintain your peace of mind and reap the benefits of working with a thoroughly professional and incredibly reliable company. Below, you will find the benefits of working with the most reputable bed bug exterminator in Detroit.
- Our company has been in the business for an extensive period of time and we’ve seen it all. We will never be caught off guard and there is no infestation that we cannot rectify.
- Our services are covert and discreet.
- Our services are carried out in a manner, which allows you to resume your normal day, without worries.
- Our technicians will thoroughly scan your living quarters and perform an extensive examination.
- The techniques and technology utilized by our experts are entirely safe and immensely reliable.
- Although our services may not be the cheapest in Detroit, they are among the most effective.
Why Not Call The Most Reliable Pest Control Company/Bed Bug Exterminator In Detroit?
Call Us @ (248) 206-3133 (Matt Alcantara)
Now, the ball is in your court. When you’re sick and tired of being woken at night by those pesky bed bugs, we encourage you to give us a call. Remember that our technicians are capable of eliminating a wide variety of different pests, including bed bugs, cockroaches, ants. We’re waiting on your call and are eager to speak with you! Be sure to give us a call today.
Our Firm Offers The Best Pest Control In Detroit Michigan
Are you on the hunt for a company that is capable of eliminating mice and rats from your home? Or perhaps you’re trying to eliminate bees or wasps? The good news is that you’ve found our company. We just happen to offer the best pest control in Detroit Michigan. Our firm works around the clock to eliminate those nasty animals from your home. More details about us will be provided below.
Mice And Rats
Mice and rats are dangerous and scary. Most people will jump up on a chair or run out of a room when they spot one of these critters. Attempting to eliminate one from your home can be very difficult. This is why you should work with us. We know how to get rid of these animals in the most humane manner. Our company can eliminate these critters from your home for a margin of the price charged by the alternatives.
Carpenter Bees And Wasps
You should also understand that bees and wasps are dangerous. After all, their stings will be very painful. Trying to remove wasps on your own could be risky. This is definitely the case if you have allergies. A sting could potentially kill you. Don’t worry, because we’re here for you. Our firm can remove these pesky critters from your home, while keeping you and your family safe.
The Top Ant Exterminator
Did you know that carpenter ants are without a doubt one of the most notorious insects known to man? While they do not consume wood, they can do a lot of damage by creating tunnels and galleries in wood structures. When you combine this with the fact that many ant colonies contain as many as 3,000 workers, you are truly looking at an infestation that can ruin any home. This is why our company possesses the very specific skills and techniques to deal with ants. Unlike regular ants, the carpenter colonies do not have to consume items in the pantry or kitchen to survive, which makes them even deadlier and gives them the ability to thrive outside the home.
Expert Pigeon Control
If you live in the city, you probably often times find yourself combating pigeons. This is probably due to the fact that pigeons can readily find food and water sources in any city easily and quickly. Not to mention the fact that they have plenty of free housing on ledges, rooftops, and bridges. Unfortunately, when these flocks grow too large they can become a major problem for many homeowners, as they defecate and leave a mess on everything. This is why out company offers the specific skills and elimination techniques that you need to eradicate these pests.
If your house is infested with spiders, you’re in grave danger. You need to get rid of those spiders to protect your loved ones. Trying to remove them on your own can be very dangerous. This is why it is best to get in touch with use. We know how to remove spiders safely. Our solutions are cost-effective and reliable.
We are the BEST Roach Exterminator in Detroit
We also offer cockroach extermination. Our company is lightning fast and we can remove those cockroaches from your property quicker than anyone else. With us by your side, your home will be free of cockroaches before you know it. Remember that residing with roaches can be dangerous. Do not delay. Get in touch with us immediately.
Mosquitoes are annoying and they can carry dangerous diseases. With that being said, you must eliminate these pests from your property as quickly as possible. We have the solutions needed to kill these pests and keep them away from your property for good. Get in touch with us to learn how we can help you.
Fleas And Flies
Fleas and flies can be very problematic for yourself, your family members and your pets. If you let them overtake your property, your life is going to be turned upside down. And, you won’t feel comfortable in your own home. This is why you should get in touch with us. We have the solution that you’re after. We can remove these pests without putting your loved ones in harm’s way.
Getting rid of earwigs can be tough. In fact, a lot of companies do not know how to do it. Don’t worry, because our company can. We’re skilled in earwig removal. If you’re experiencing an earwig problem, you need to get in touch with us.
Centipedes are more dangerous than you could ever imagine. In fact, they’re capable of poisoning humans. If you notice centipedes in and around your property, you need to take action as quickly as possible. These pests are dangerous and we know how to get rid of them.
Bats And Other Pest
Bats are incredibly dangerous. They can carry rabies. Plus, they can bite. You’ll want to get rid of them as quickly as possible. Our company can help. We know how to remove the bats in the most humane way possible. We’ll remove them from your property and keep your family and pets safe.
Why We’re The Best
Our company offers the solutions that you need when you need them. The perks of choosing us as your pest control company can be found below.
- Our solutions are effective and affordable
- We can eliminate all types of pests, including roaches, rats, bedbugs, and more
- We offer humane solutions when possible
- Our company offers references and quotes
- We can keep your problem a secret from your friends and family members
- We use solutions that are safe for everyone involved
Get In Touch With Us Right Now
Your problem is not going to fix itself. With that being said, it is best to let the professionals handle the ants, pigeons and wasps. You can count on us. We’re ready to go around the clock and we’re happy to get started right now. When you’re ready to turn your life right side up, you’ll want to get in touch with us.