Empty cabinet/counters / all other areas that you see roaches. Wipe down using a 50/50 mixture of water to bleach.
- If possible, pull out the stove and refrigerator 8 to 10 inches from the wall.
- Stoves and refrigerator should be wiped clean. Recommend using a 50/50 mixture of water to bleach.
- All food items must be closed or removed.
- Removal of empty pop/beer bottles and cans is recommended.
- Removal of plastic/ paper grocery bags is recommended.
- Be prepared to vacate the property as soon as treatment begins.
- You may return after the chemical is dry, approximately 2-3 hours or until dry. All animals must vacate the property for the same amount of time.
- Upon return to the property, it’s advised to open a couple of windows and put on a couple of fans. There is often residue left after the treatment; we advise letting residue sit 3 days before cleaning.
- Please make room in the driveway on the day of service for a technician if possible.
- Please have everything ready and able to vacate the premises when the technician arrives.
- Empty trash nightly, have a trash can with a lid that fits tightly, after washing dishes, dry out the sink, make sure there is no leaks or standing water, put away or cover animal food/water nightly.
- In the end, remember roaches live on water and food.